Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm sick of crappy people... Actually I'm sure we all are. I was just in the Chipotle in N. Canton (the devil's playground) and ordered a veggie bowl. The dude was totally cool and funny, but the chick ignored me when I told her no on the fajita crap. She put it on anyways and looked at me afterwards as if daring me to tell her to remake it. Ugh! Of course I didn't speak up... So now I'm pissed because of her look, the fact that she pretty much put nothing on my bowl afterwards, and that I've watched her screw up before and get pissed at the customer. This is a tiny complaint, but it still means a bit to me. I know I'm going to avoid this Chipotle from now on.

FYI I have a HUGE complaint/rant to go on about stuff that went down at Dillards a couple weeks ago. It hasn't been posted yet because I'm still so pissed that I will sound like a raging lunatic if I talk about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment