Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Can somebody stop this onslaught of snot coming out of my nose?
JEEEEEBUS
All I want to do is smoke a cigarette, but going out into the cold will make it worse... So will smoking.

Notable stuff:

  • I've become addicted and recently slightly less addicted to Homestuck. Like, this shit is gold.
  • I'm still a large walrus/whale/manatee hybrid.
  • My wisdom teeth need to be extracted. I will make sure whoever picks me up when this happens gets a good video. I will also make sure I lose 20 pounds before that video actually happens.
  • My new car needs to be repaired as much as my old car did. Bummer.
  • I got a new pair of work pants that "really compliment my hips". That's cool.
  • I'm soooo close to pulling out my sewing machine... SOOOO close.


Fuck it.
I'm going to smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment