Sunday, October 13, 2013

I've been getting headaches every day now for the past couple months.
I can't stand it, because these are not normal headaches.
Sometimes it lasts for only a second and feels like somebody stabbed my head really quick with a needle. Other times it hurts at the base of my skull and it is very painful to breathe in. I keep thinking that I'm dying every time I get one of these pains.
I feel like these pains are probably from my wisdom teeth... I also think they are from stress. I'm sure it would have only been stress from work if I weren't such a hypochondriac... I literally think I'm about to kick the bucket every time I get these pains.
I know I'm repeating myself about 20 thousand times, but this fucking sucks...

And now I'm sick on top of the head pains....

I can't deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment