Monday, October 31, 2011

Starting my afternoon off decently.
Cigarette and overly creamed coffee.

When I woke up (about an hour ago), I had been trying to remember my really freaky dream. I laid there motionless until it all came back to me. I can't say anything about the dream now, because I have officially forgotten it. Afterwards, I started thinking about how Thanksgiving is coming up. How I'm going to balloon into a manatee. Freaked me out. Then I started to think about how last year around that time, I was at my lowest weight in years... I slept through Thanksgiving Day. Shit. I have no excuse to miss out on it now. Maybe I'll fake being sick.

On another note, I was just thinking about how I will always be stuck in the ugly duckling stage of my life. My hair is short, my nails are gross, I can't put on make-up that well, and I have all this fucking acne. I swear I didn't just start puberty. When will this end? I want to be a fucking swan.

No comments:

Post a Comment