Monday, October 24, 2011


Tumblr post.
I was just trying to look through all the people that I follow. I've known this for a while, but if I get over a certain number of people that I follow, I have to make the (what seems like serious) decisions to unfollow a few people. I need to stay under that certain number to stay sane. I can't explain why.
When I first got on Tumblr, the number was around 32, I believe. It then went up to 40. Now I am at 52 or something. Uggghhh. I hate following too many people. I feel like I can't keep track of them all. I follow those I know and ones that I will look at every time I log on. 
Inactive, irrelevant to my current interests, or just annoying/pretentious. Unfollow. Peace-out. See ya later.
Same thing goes for Gaia. Yes, I sadly still have an account on there. It's for the dress-up, I swear! If I can't put a face with the user, I just haven't spoken to them in over a year, or they're just annoying/pretentious, unfriended. No way, no how. 
I realize that this isn't relevant to anything. I just realized how I have an issue with how many I follow on tumblr. I'm sure this is silly. 
OH WELL.

I'm slurpin' some coffee and about to smoke a cigarette. Gotta hop in the shower. Gotta get a call for this new job. Gotta get more money to pay my piled up bills. Gotta stop myself from freaking out.

ugh ugh ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment